Our Promise

To provide the Structure, Education, and Accountability to achieve your Fitness Dream and guarantee the results. Not only will we provide the necessary fitness systems, we will encourage and motivate you to find the joy, and peace of mind and lifestyle you deserve.

Our Vision:

To transform the World through Health Education and Guidance. Our team is Commited, Passionate, and Devoted to the success of each individual. Our goal is to provide well being, health, and fitness as a way for people to live the life they love.

Our Purpose:

To influence millions of people through fitness and lifestyle training.

Our Mission:

Helping Individuals achieve the Healthy Balanced Body and Lifestyle of their dreams.



Friday, January 22, 2010

Core Vaules of Frank Wall: Allegiance and Passion

By Frank Wall. Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.


I have enjoyed sharing my Core Values and want you to start identifying and defining your personal Core Values. It is very significant to your training both physical and mental. Knowing, understanding and practicing your Core Values make you a powerful person! In the previous entries from this series, I stated my Core Values as: Faith, Charisma, Vitality and Legacy. I impress upon you the last two of my six Core Values: Allegiance and Passion.

Allegiance - Binding myself emotionally and intellectually to a course of action. It means having integrity and workability in my life. It defines me as holding true to my promises and agreements. It causes me to honor my word. If Frank says it is going to happen - It will happen. Cleansing in all areas of my life.

Passion - Intense Emotional Excitement. Passion exemplifies living the life I love. It produces energy from whatever and wherever I channel it through. Deep Love. Seen through my eyes and smile, it is the spark of life.

I hope this inspires you to greatness. Practice your Core Values in every area of your life. Share this with your family, friends and colleagues. Let these entries encourage and catapult you into action!


FRANK WALL – FITNESS COACH / LIFESTYLE MOTIVATOR
FrankWallFitness@gmail.com
FRANKWALLFITNESS 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment