Our Promise

To provide the Structure, Education, and Accountability to achieve your Fitness Dream and guarantee the results. Not only will we provide the necessary fitness systems, we will encourage and motivate you to find the joy, and peace of mind and lifestyle you deserve.

Our Vision:

To transform the World through Health Education and Guidance. Our team is Commited, Passionate, and Devoted to the success of each individual. Our goal is to provide well being, health, and fitness as a way for people to live the life they love.

Our Purpose:

To influence millions of people through fitness and lifestyle training.

Our Mission:

Helping Individuals achieve the Healthy Balanced Body and Lifestyle of their dreams.



Monday, January 25, 2010

Frank Wall's Transformation from Inside Out

By Frank Wall. Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.

Are you willing to do whatever it takes to transform your life? I was able to answer this question at the age of 16. I have been “chunky” all through out my childhood. I blamed my parents for being overweight. My Dad took me out to eat pizza as a reward for a hard days work in the lawn. My Mom gave me big glasses of cold milk, saying it would make my bones strong. I was innocent enough to believe her!

What if my parents had given me ideas of fitness? I probably would not have looked that way. I knew that my parents loved me and wanted the best for me. They were only doing the best they knew how. I had no right blaming anyone else about the way my life was going. But despite what happened in the past, I have control of “now” and the "future".

I was tired of feeling shy, depressed, and unhappy about my physical appearance. I declared to drop the weight and look good! A friend of mine said I could not drop the weight; I did not have the body and I did not have the genetics. I said, "Bump That”!!!! I was determined to do whatever it took. At that point, I believed my hard work would give me results. I empowered myself to put all my energy to transforming my life. I knew it would have a huge pay-off.

This declaration created the person who I am today.


FRANK WALL – FITNESS COACH / LIFESTYLE MOTIVATOR
FrankWallFitness@gmail.com
FRANKWALLFITNESS 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment