Our Promise

To provide the Structure, Education, and Accountability to achieve your Fitness Dream and guarantee the results. Not only will we provide the necessary fitness systems, we will encourage and motivate you to find the joy, and peace of mind and lifestyle you deserve.

Our Vision:

To transform the World through Health Education and Guidance. Our team is Commited, Passionate, and Devoted to the success of each individual. Our goal is to provide well being, health, and fitness as a way for people to live the life they love.

Our Purpose:

To influence millions of people through fitness and lifestyle training.

Our Mission:

Helping Individuals achieve the Healthy Balanced Body and Lifestyle of their dreams.



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Frank Wall's Advice to Fitness Coaches

By Frank Wall. Copyright 2010. All Rights Reserved.

I am taking a psychology class and learning some interesting things about men, women, gender roles and characteristics. I recently did a presentation with my group and found out elements that I can use in my training. We were reading a book by Sandra Bem, “The Lenses of Gender”, which outlines different questions which are gender related.

I thought it would be a great idea to ask my clients questions and survey the responses from the males and females. For example, I prefer to lift weights over performing cardio. Most men I surveyed prefer lifting weights. Most of the women I surveyed, rather enjoyed cardio. I decided to change that social norm in my training program. I realized that asking questions and finding out what my clients prefer will improve their attitudes and commitments for working out.

I advise my fellow Fitness Coaches to do the same! Learn about your clients. Ask questions and survey them. Find out what they like and dislike in their workout routines. Make it a point to personalize their sessions. Try your hardest to make it an effective and productive training with measurable results and benefits.

I promise that your clients will notice a difference and you will set yourself apart from the rest!


FRANK WALL – FITNESS COACH / LIFESTYLE MOTIVATOR
FrankWallFitness@gmail.com
FRANKWALLFITNESS 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment